Friday, September 1, 2017

Speeches

This week is speeches, I'm not as nervous as I was last year because I'm one of the year six's now and I know most of the kids and friends with about half the class, so I'm not that nervous. This year I am doing my speech on Animal Testing which I only heard about this term. (Term 3) I have found a ton of research on animal testing, there's heaps of information about it, I learnt that they tested on dogs and cats then put them in headlocks and force little (baby) monkeys down a tube. This years topic will be great, I feel pretty confident this year about my speech. The way I found most of the information is on this website called PETA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Project

WALT:Send a message through any kind of art. This week and last week, we had to send a message using any kind of art and I chose photograph...