Monday, September 25, 2017

Production night

BOOM BANG! Last week we did a production called 'Little Luncheonette Of Terror' and I loved doing it, at the begging, my heart was racing like a motorbike going 100 km per hour. Everyone round me was excited, I could see them jumping up and down ready for their first night and next. My parents came to the last night and they thought we did AMAZINGLY WELL! Also all of the tickets were sold out on both nights. I was thrilled by the cast on stage, they remembered all their lines and didn't get a single word wrong. All of the other classes were great at singing, nice and loud and clear. I'm just saying that I found the both of the production nights fun and certainly one of the best things I've done in my whole Primary time that I've ever at Oratia for.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cisco nice recount i love the start Boom Bang! Here is my blogger link

    https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2166297551965590180&pli=1#allposts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cisco,
    Nice recount good job. Next time you could work on your grammar and punctuation. I loved the production too. Come visit my blog at... https://odssiennam.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Cisco I liked the bit where you described your heart bumping at 100 kmph.you might need to double check your writing to make sure every thing makes since like when it said everyone round when it should be everyone around.
    come check out my blog
    http://odscarterl.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi cisco nice post i like the detail you put in to that post but i think you could work on more describing words .

    ReplyDelete

Art Project

WALT:Send a message through any kind of art. This week and last week, we had to send a message using any kind of art and I chose photograph...