Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My own workshop

Hello everybody, today we're going to learn Reversibility. Today I taught a workshop on Reversibility and it was fun, I found it easy because I had already taught a workshop in Room 10/11 so I felt pretty confident. The reason I wanted to teach a workshop, was because I wanted people to be ready then ever and I think I might do a little more workshops. We were only allowed to have about six people in our group. I hope next time some of the kids will let me speak before or let me teach them without out them trying to guess it.

2 comments:

  1. what is reversibility?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cisco,
    I loved the description and the detail. Maybe next time you could on your grammar. I came to your workshop and it was really helpful you did a great job of taking it.

    ReplyDelete

Art Project

WALT:Send a message through any kind of art. This week and last week, we had to send a message using any kind of art and I chose photograph...