Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Recount T2 Week 2

On Saturday I had my first rugby game up against College rifles. I had a big breakfast witch was scrambled eggs, then we left I was so nervous that I felt like I was going to explode with butterflies. We eventually arrived to College rifle's home (club) last year we played here and it's the worst field in the world there is like 999.999.999 black tiny hard bits of turf on the field. I was playing so well (not bragging) but at the beginning half of the game I was tackling everyone but the bad thing was is that the second half I was so exhausted that I felt like I was going to die but I pushed myself and kept on going and going and it was extremely hard and we still lost by one point then we got some McDonald's after but I felt really proud for myself especially when it was our first game and they were highly trained.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job cisco great writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cisco I really liked how you said that you were exhausted and you pushed yourself into it. One of the sentences were a bit long.

    ReplyDelete

Art Project

WALT:Send a message through any kind of art. This week and last week, we had to send a message using any kind of art and I chose photograph...