Thursday, June 30, 2016

The mountain

The
mountain
It was a gloomy and mysterious forest.

I was strolling down the spooky forest. I came face to face with a GINORMOUS mountain to climb.

I was so worn out when I was climbing the mountain, I said to myself “I can’t do this any more”. Until FALLING ROCKS came tumbling down the mountain! I was so frightened when  I heard BOOM CRASH BOOM!. I was moving left right and center, but I managed to dodge the falling rock that tumbled. I was thinking that maybe I could make this easier, if I could pretend that if I was in a game and go stage by stage. So there were tons of stages, (well you can tell that there were lot’s of stages just by looking at me) but never mind that. I was finally at the top of the
HUMONGOUS mountain, it was such a good view “I could see a lake, a village and a village being attacked, wait, what. Never mind”, I was so proud of myself until I realized that the sun was going down. I had to climb the challenging mountain all the way back down I said “you win mountain”. So I tried to take a short cut and jumped of the high mountian, down into the lake and it was a high jump from the mountain and I made it (well sort of) I died  unfortunately because I belly flopped on the water Then end.

1 comment:

  1. I like it how u used describing words and used your grammar well.
    It sounds so cool.
    next time you should try not use so much capital letters.

    ReplyDelete

Art Project

WALT:Send a message through any kind of art. This week and last week, we had to send a message using any kind of art and I chose photograph...