Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sunday

     SUNDAY!
On Sunday I went to Jump with my cousins. They got me a gaming book, it’s AMAZING! After that we went to the museum. Then after that we went to the lantern festival with Keio, Poppy and of course my family.

13 comments:

  1. I wish I did those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used colours for your writing.
    It looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED!:)

      Delete
  3. i like that you did it with your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool i you must've had a lot of fun i wish i was there with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilike your big words I wonder if you could use the word after that less

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I did that with you cisco

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I did that with you cisco

    ReplyDelete
  9. good gob cisco i think you could have used the words after that less but good gob

    ReplyDelete

Art Project

WALT:Send a message through any kind of art. This week and last week, we had to send a message using any kind of art and I chose photograph...