1.The highlight of my week was when Ethan.W was very strong when he broke his toe because it must have hurt.
2.I found it challenging when I had to finish all my must dos because we didn't have enough time.
3.I was proud of myself when I saw Ethan.W stand up and showed who's boss because I think he can do it.
4.Next week I will help other people when I there hurt because m nice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Art Project
WALT:Send a message through any kind of art. This week and last week, we had to send a message using any kind of art and I chose photograph...
-
One time I was a sleep and I had a dream about a ROBOT!!! I as at the piha playground with my friends and then we saw ROBOT and then we run...
-
1.At the beginning of the year I found it hard to do building project because they said that I can do anything. 2.Now I am talk to them a...
-
On Saturday Izzy and Ruby came over. My mum used my itunes voucher when I went for a surf. I saw Bill and Keio out in the back at south. Whe...
No comments:
Post a Comment