Monday, August 4, 2014
The dragon story
Once there was Vikings that lived on a tiny island called Berk and there was people and dragons on Berk. We had to take them down but every one wanted to take down the night furry and no one did.One day I got the night furry and trained it.I decided to call him Tooth less and all of the people had a dragon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Art Project
WALT:Send a message through any kind of art. This week and last week, we had to send a message using any kind of art and I chose photograph...
-
One time I was a sleep and I had a dream about a ROBOT!!! I as at the piha playground with my friends and then we saw ROBOT and then we run...
-
1.At the beginning of the year I found it hard to do building project because they said that I can do anything. 2.Now I am talk to them a...
-
On Saturday Izzy and Ruby came over. My mum used my itunes voucher when I went for a surf. I saw Bill and Keio out in the back at south. Whe...
AWESOME! THE BEST STORY EVER
ReplyDelete